Monday, September 10, 2007

In which I introduce you.

I am a freshman at a small business college in Salt Lake City. I live in the dorms with my delightful roommate, S. The dorms are actually studio apartments the size of any regular hotel room.

My roommate is completely psycho. This did not manifest itself until about a week after we met. Rather than get irritated, I find ways to amuse myself with it later. I hope I'm not the only one who finds these instances and conversations completely bizarre. Don't get me wrong, she's nice enough and we get along pretty well, I'm just appalled sometimes by the gems that fall out of her mouth.

FYI: These first entries were collected over the last week or so. I posted them all on one day because I am not so much into back-dating and being super organized. Deal. I did.

M

No comments: